Thursday 13 September 2007

Back to new home

Well it is really truly great to be back home. Its going to take time to feel anything like normal after the last couple of months, which have been very sad and trying at times. To turn to the brighter side of things, this is now home. Dunsford Close has been sold and the new owners have moved in.

The best thing coming out of my trip to Mauritius to sort out some things at my late mother's home, is the knowledge that I have a very loving youngest sister. Our new shared motto is Caring is Sharing, and Sharing is Caring....started with sharing a local mini sweet pineapple....and kept us going by sharing memories, hopes for the future etc.

The weather was so cool that Jenny from Spain appreciated my hand knitted socks, and hand knitted cashmere and silk scarf, so I now have some gift ideas for my new knitting projects.

1 comment:

  1. It´s true what they say that sometimes the death of a family member can bring some other family members closer. Grief and sadness at the loss of someone we love can make us realise just how fragile life is. This has the effect of opening our hearts to each other, living for today, telling a sister or any loved one how much you love them, how special they are to you, how you think of them every day. It´s important to say it today, you never know what tomorrow might bring, it might be too late... I feel such warm feelings when I think of my two sisters and our late father and mother. We were all three sisters brought up by loving parents and that love will keep opening up our hearts to each other and to others while we are alive, in memory of our parents.

    ReplyDelete