Monday 26 May 2008

Clematis Josephine


On my return from Spain, the flowers on the clematis just at the end of our patio had started to open. They are lovely, and I recognised it as being the same as one I had planted in Swindon which I could see from the dining room window. Well thanks to a previous gardener, I can now see this one from our conservatory. There was still a nursery tag on this one, so it has a name too. There are quite a few clematis around the garden, and I am looking forward to seeing what they will be like too. There was an early flowering one of the arch by the shed, and this was out before the wisteria came into bloom. The information tells me that it will be blooming right through till the autumn, so this one will be in need of tender loving care and good feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment