Wednesday 24 February 2010

Snow snow go away and please don't come again any other day



Just as I was going to get up early to get ready to go to visit David's father in Cirencester, this is what I saw as I drew back the bedroom curtains. As we have several hills to go up and down, we decided to abort the outing. This meant a day at home, and after a good walk out in the snow to blow away the cobwebs, we settled to a day of crafts.


I had been knitting David up a pair of 'house boots' a grown up version of bootees I suppose. The design is all my own, and I had to really make good notes so that the second turned out the same as the first. I already had the yarn left over from a jumper which I had knitted up several years ago, which my son now has. The are just the ticket to keep toes cosy on snowy days in doors. Now that these are complete, I can get on with other projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment