Thursday 31 December 2020

Year End 2020

 What a year!  Best forgotten? Ah but small steps enabled me to find a sense of equilibrium.  The best thing is appreciating the strength of our twosome.  Thank goodness for love and understanding.  Thank goodness for friends, neighbours, family.  Thank goodness for living amongst good people.

It has turned cold, and with determination, on the last day of the year,  I set off for a small walk this afternoon, all wrapped up.  In the garden frosts are forming pretty edgings.

In the garden, after putting warm water in the birdbath, I look around.....



Best wishes to everyone...keep safe, and reach out.

1 comment:

  1. It is good to have a lot to be thankful for. My very best wishes to you both for the coming year, Noelle. Oh, and I need to apologise for asking if you could earmark any spare Blewbury Tart for me, as I realised I had actually bought a replacement last year but hadn't logged it on my snowdrop list - it really puzzled me when it first emerged but I have finally worked out where I bought it from! Thanks anyway ��

    ReplyDelete