Thursday 7 January 2010

Finished Projects

In the run up to Christmas when I ought to have been in a flap choosing or making presents, cooking etc., I seemed to have gone into the knitting zone. For a friend's new grand-daughter, I was determined to use up the whole of the two balls of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino yarn, and made up some indoor shoes and some bootees ready for the colder weather, to go with a first born and the next size up baby hat.
During the last couple of days when it has really been too cold to venture far, I have completed my big project which is a baby blanket. Some friends were amazed when I said that I would be knitting one in 3 ply pure wool baby yarn. It took a lot of planning, designing and knitting and now it is finished, I am delighted with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment