Monday 2 May 2016

Spring Prizes

April is the Spring Show at the Kenilworth Gardening Club, and now being Show Secretary, gives me very little time to put up my exhibits.  Also I have 'bowed' out of the preserve section, giving other the opportunity to 'win'.  This also now allows me to help with the judging in that section.  After several jars of marmalade and jellies, I really felt like a drink and a slice of plain toast.  One of the finest flavours was a pineapple and grapefruit marmalade and I am looking forward to trying my hand at making that one.

Of course we love to have as many exhibits as possible, so having come back from holiday it was a quick search for possible entries to swell the numbers on the bench,  without trying too much.  I was non the less pleased to get a couple of placements:


No comments:

Post a Comment