Sunday 23 July 2023

Pistachio and Preserved Ginger Biscotti - Perfect for Knitters

 Tomorrow the WI Monday Knit and Natters are coming over.  To go with coffee I tried out this recipe for Pistachio and preserved ginger biscotti and yes it is as the recipe said not hard, and they are just perfect.



I followed the recipe except that I made two logs from the same quantity of mixture to give smaller biscuits just the right size for me! I've printed off the recipe and this will be one for the file.

Lots of other Ottolenghi recipes with this link.


2 comments:

  1. Honestly, I just finished some pistachios as I was reading the comments in the "Ramblings in the Garden" IAVOM post for today. I will have to give this recipe a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made two logs instead of the one, and the sizes were perfect for two per person with a cuppa or on the side with a dessert. I shall vary the nuts and fruit and have in mind pistachio with dried blueberries and cherries, or dried apricots but mace as a spice. Enjoy.

      Delete