Saturday 24 October 2020

Covid Cardigan in Alpaca

 I remember knitting my first Trance Pattern up in red wool, and I am still wearing it over fourteen years later.  Trance is a knitting pattern by Kim Hargreaves that appeared in Rowan Magazine No 26, which I still have. With a nice stash of Alpaca yarn, I have others too, I checked the tension and that I had all the right needles etc.  It is finished now and is just finally drying off.


In the true spirit of using what one already has, I went through my button box and found some Fimo buttons which I had made at a workshop with Henlen Clues. I know they will last, as when I got back from the course, I sewed a button on the side of one of my hand knit socks, which I have worked out have been machine washed around 200 times. 




1 comment: