Wednesday 13 January 2010

Going, going, only joking!



Yesterday I went out to feed the birds....this seems to be my main outdoor activity over the last few snowy days, and it really seemed that at last the snow was nearly gone. I could see through the prints of the birds down to the surface of the patio!




But this morning, we wake up to more snow. It is still snowing, and I really need to get out to the shops, so I keep looking out of window waiting for it to stop snowing! Mr S went out to clear the 2 inches of snow from the car, wearing his new very warm hat!


1 comment:

  1. We also woke up to more snow this morning. It looks so beautiful. My birds are being well looked after, last week I spent more money on bird food than I used to on a weekly shop when we were first married! Lovely to see a view of your garden. Very much enjoying your blog!!

    ReplyDelete