Friday 7 January 2011

New Year and New Diary with hand made cover


This is the time of year when I get my new diary out, and transfer some information to the new one. I had snatched a cheap one for my handbag, but have had to keep looking for it. The reason is that it is (was) BLACK, I hate BLACK. Anything that is black seems to disappear beneath an invisibility cloak as far as I am concerned. So I was suddenly inspired and found some fabric which goes with my handbag and which is colourful!

*

A couple of days of quilting and sewing, and I have a nice soft pretty cover to my diary, and it is removable, so I can use the same cover next year. But oh the mess....so many little bits of thread, so out came the vacuum cleaner. Nothing like having a good clean to see in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment