Saturday 30 May 2020

Visit to Tadham Nursery on Somerset Levels

Continuing on our 'regime' of regular cycle rides, it is not surprising that since Graham has opened his nursery again, that today's ride took us there.  Around trip of about 18 miles.



I have really missed visiting his stall in Wells on Market Street.  Last year he moved to the weekly market in Street, which I tried to visit, but he was not there that week.  I happened to be searching for some more Hardy Geraniums, when I saw that he stocked at least two and that he was opening a stall at his nursery on Fridays and Saturdays.

As there was room for just this lot in my pannier, I am sure further trips during the summer may be necessary.


Clock wise starting in the top left hand corner: Geranium sanguineum album, Erodium Natasha, Geranium Russell Prichard, Geranium Dusky Crug, and Allium senescens glaucum.

I am always on the look out for stalls outside cottages selling home laid eggs:





1 comment:

  1. Oh what a grand haul Noelle. We are missing trips to our caravan in the Lakes. We always pick up eggs from a cottage in the village just five minutes walk away.

    ReplyDelete