Friday 15 March 2024

No Knead Zaatar Flatbreads

 I treated myself to a month's subscription when I read there was an offer in January for a first month for free, after two months I realised that I would enjoy this and therefore went in for the year!  Today I attempted the February bake of No Knead Zaatar Flatbreads.


I've followed Jack with his weekly YouTube sessions almost from the start, but these demonstrations on the Homebakers' Club are something else!  I watched the video once and now having tried the flatbreads for the first time will watch it again.  It really does only take 2 minutes in the pan and 2 under the grill.  The first two I made were a little scorched, so next time, I shall place the breads a little further away from the elements.  They would go marvellously well with sometime like a tagine and were very close to a good nan which I am always partial to when we go out for a curry. The flatbreads were deliciously light, fluffy and tasty!

I usually cook my own chickpeas in the pressure cooker, but picked up a couple of tins of chickpeas early in the day, as I had not pre soaked the pulses. The tinned version were excellent. 


No comments:

Post a Comment