Wednesday 17 February 2010

Gifts from friends and other additions to my craft threads


Yesterday, one of the craft group turned up with two files of embroidery threads. Do help yourself she said. Someone she knows had been clearing out a house in London, and had passed on a huge stash, and Freda, having more than enough to 'see her through' had generously brought the threads along to be shared. Above is my selection for which I am very grateful. I had only just been thinking about how to acquire some as economically as possible, and hey presto they came to me as a gift...Thank you.
Only last week, I put in a bid and won a whole range of cotton threads suitable for quilting, and they just fit into one layer of my work box. I feel inspired to design and make a cover for my new book.

No comments:

Post a Comment