Monday 8 November 2010

Spending time with Grandaughter

Whilst Mr S went on a boy's course, learning all about lathes, I got on the train and went to spend a few days down at my son's. It was great to see him, the lovely dil and delightful grand daughter . I had a lovely time playing with my fast growing little one. Usually sons visit Mums and do jobs around the house, this time it was the other way round. I had some gloss painting to do: sanding, priming, and top coats were completed in between going for walks through the oak woods


,

going to weigh in with coffee and chats with other Mums, swimming in the pool with Izabelle, going to music session at the library. I sang along with the old rhymes and enjoyed listening and then joining in with new ones. There was another Grandma there too!





I missed Halloween night back home, but Izi had her outfit on ready to greet any revellers who called.

No comments:

Post a Comment