Friday 22 November 2013

Daily Bread made with Sainsbury's Taste the Difference Wholegrain seeded Bread Flour

It was nice to hear from my very good friend and baking guru this week.  I said I would 'pin' up a picture of my current favourite 'Daily Bread' which I was in the middle of kneading at the time.  I alternate this with spelt, or wholemeal, or a rye mixture, but Sainbury's Taste the Difference Wholegrain Seeded Bread Flour is a firm favourite with us.  With a good malty flavour, the sunflower, pumpkin, and linseeds are in just the right proportion.  The whole 1Kg is mixed, and the spare loaves go into the freezer for the rest of the week.


I get two good loves made in my 500g Silverwood tins, but put in just over 600g weight raw dough, and the balance gets made into a free form loaf or buns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment