Tuesday 25 December 2018

Three Christmas Rings....

To wish everyone a Merry Christmas I have not quite five rings to post.......



Wreath base woven willow kept from my wreath making last year, and simple ivy from the garden...Christmas ribbon which has been round my Panettone for at least ten years!  Little light up balls, new this year.

Most delicious and aromatic biscuit wreath made by my Grand daughter Izzi.  Its now half way demolished after our long walk around Wells and out along the stream....


The little Christmas Tree is a box I made a few years ago, guided by our sewing queen bee at Kenilworth WI.   The beautiful embroidered white table cloth and large napkins are from my mother's linen treasures.  The red edged napkins is Swedish a present from my nephews Grandmother many moon ago, which has an outing each Christmas.





Our breakfast made by Mr S was my favourite: boiled egg, with sourdough brioche and plain sourdough break and preserves.  A 'stasher' bag yet to have its first use.  A present from the Ws...and Mr S laughed, well we both did, as we recalled the day a few months ago, when I found out that my blog had been knocked off the top spot when you type in Stasher...by the manufacturer of these alternatives to plastic bags. 


In the middle of our breakfast table...my little ode to nature's beauty.......





1 comment:

  1. I hope that you had a good Christmas Noelle. I'm not surprised that the biscuit wreath was no longer intact when you posted :)

    ReplyDelete