Wednesday 6 October 2021

Bake with Jack Apple and Cinnamon Buns

 When my nest is slightly akilter, as it has been over the last three years, a good way of destressing is baking.  I downloaded Apple and Cinnamon Buns by Bake with Jack. Whether you are new to baking or have been involved in the yeasty or sourdough stuff for years, Jack Youtube channel talks will inspire, entertain, and inform you. During the last talk, I discovered that Jack's First and New Book is due out next year, and I have put in a pre-order.  Shall I do Bake each Recipe and write about it as I did with Jane Mason's Book of Buns and Perfecting Sourdough?


Sixteen minus six mean that there are ten left here now.....

We were delighted with the two workmen and having finished their work, we sent off with three warm buns each, and a tip.

2 comments:

  1. What are you having done in the house, Noelle? I like the sound of this recipe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were having all the windows changed, and with having to clear windowsills, and ends of rooms, and with everything else being chock a bloc as a consequence, it has been a bit topsy turvey for a few days. I have frozen and defrosted the buns, and it pays not to add the icing until just before serving. Absolutely delicious though.

      Delete