Friday 9 April 2021

Echeveria Purple Pearl from leaf to flower in four years

 After setting a few leaves of my Echeveria Purple Pearl in some grit in 2017, by February 2018 these some small plants were ready to pot on.



Good light and frost free environment of the conservatorysuit this echeveria; in the summer when temperatures in there are too high, the plants get moved into the garden to form a grouped display with other succulents.  I may also place one of the plants as a houseplant on a window sill.

Now one of the two plants I kept is at its best with two flower spikes.


For the moment the plant is on our breakfast table where I can enjoy the detail of its form and flowers.


I'll be starting a few more leaves this year, ready for a new generation of this attractive house plant. 


1 comment: